Are you a high school girl who loves fashion trends, getting dressed up for high school dances, or modeling? Do you have interest in getting an insider’s look into Ypsilon Dresses and the fashion industry? Through our rep program, you will gain experience in styling, hair, makeup, and modeling while making lasting friendships with Ypsilon Staff and the other Ypsilon Reps! It is a program filled with opportunities, friendships, and fun. Interested? Watch this video to get an inside look on what this program includes, and read more below for all of the information you need to see if this program is a good fit for you!
What are the requirements/general info on this program?
1. You must be attending high school during the 2018-2019 school year.
2. You must live in Utah. If you live farther away but are still interested in getting involved, we encourage you to apply to model for us! (To apply for modeling opportunities, send your contact information and experience to email@example.com)
3. You must be active on social! We are looking for girls who represent the Ypsilon Company and Brand well in person and online. This program is about creating a community of girls who come together and join our Ypsilon family and help promote our brand.
4. There is no modeling experience, body type/height, or amount of followers needed to excel or be selected for our rep program. (If you have experience in modeling, great! Let us know! But this is in no way a requirement, as we will be hosting workshops to help every girl feel confident on the runway.) We are looking for girls who are positive representations of what is means to be an Ypsilon Girl: kind, gracious, loving, and embraces her unique beauty and style. Don't let anything hold you back from applying!
5. There is no cost involved to apply or be a rep! We host the events and workshops for everyone. We are looking for girls who are passionate about our brand and are interested in being involved at Ypsilon.
6. We do not set a number amount for how many reps will be selected, but last year we had about 30. We love including a lot of girls in this program and with our brand! So apply and bring a friend!
What are the responsibilities & perks included in this program?
1. Attending our events! These VIP experiences are hard to miss, as they will include private parties, modeling in large scale fashion shows, various workshops about modeling, fashion, beauty, and more. We also host numerous exclusive contests and amazing giveaways for reps only. Last year we sent a rep to Miss Utah Teen USA with all fees paid + an evening gown, and are holding a contest for a rep to work with a designer and create a custom dress!
2. We love it when reps are active on social! We want you girls to love the dresses you model in, the photos from the stylized shoots, and the youtube videos you are featured in, and would love for you to post about these experiences! As far as time commitment goes, you can plan on about 10-15 hours per month dedicated to this program including the events and other opportunities.
In addition to these responsibilities/perks, you get a tribe of women to support and love! Camaraderie and friendships with the other reps and Ypsilon staff is our favorite part of the entire experience, and we promise they will be yours to!
Okay, I'm in! What next?
This program includes a double round process, first with an online application, and then with an in-person interview. If chosen for an interview, you will be contacted for an interview time. Interviews will be held Monday, April 30th, 2018 in the evening and Saturday, May 5th 2018 in the morning and afternoon. These interviews are mandatory to be a rep. Each girl selected becomes a part of our team here at Ypsilon, and it is important that we get to meet you in person!
Fill out the online application here: Ypsilon Brand Rep Application
When your application is complete, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is Monday April 16th 2018 at 8am.
We can't wait to meet you all!